Definition of WLCSP is Package IC, compatible with standard PCB interconnect technology and with a size equal to the chip size, fabricated using wafer-level process. Currently only plating technology is applied.
- Support various wafer size: 12-inch, 8-inch, 6-inch, 4-inch
- Electroplating solder with SnAg 1.8%
- Standard bump height @ 100 um, and could be adjusted as per customer requirement.
- Polyimide curing at 200°C(low temp) and 375°C(high temp) are both applicable for Memory and Logic device.
- Combine with Cu RDL to serve Wafer level CSP application, and Raytek may provide wide UBM size such as 240 um for thin WLCSP package. This is very important for low form factor WLCSP demand for portable devices..
- Provide WLCSP Turnkey Service, including Bumping, Test, Grinding, Dicing, Tape & Reel